Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Engaged

Jacob and I got engaged on July 4th!
He did a great job of planning everything. First, he tricked me into going to where we first met...a baseball field where we played on the same softball team during 1L Sports Spectacular.


Then, he popped the question. Of course, I said yes! (or rather nodded rather vigorously through tears).

Then, he surprised me with a limo and roses! We went to my apartment and drank some celebratory champagne with his sister, Liz, and his brother-in-law, Diego. Then we got all dressed up to go out to dinner, just the two of us. Or, so I thought...

...he surprised me with my family! The limo had snuck home to get them while we got dressed for dinner. Then we all got in the limo and headed to dinner...

...and at Hibiscus, his family surprised us, too!

After our very delicious dinner, we went to Bodega Bar and celebrated some more.


All in all, it was a wonderful night and definitely a 4th of July that I will never forget. We are so excited to start our new journey together! :) Special kudos to all of Jacob's spies and helpers, you were so sneaky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment